As we bid farewell to this transformative year, let's take a moment to express gratitude for the lessons, challenges, and moments of joy it brought. In the spirit of Ayurveda, embrace the wisdom of reflection and self-care.
- Gratitude Journal - Create a gratitude list, acknowledging the positive experiences and growth you have had this year.
- Mindful Moments - Find mindful moments when doing something mundane. Focus on the activity and nothing else.
- Morning Rituals - Begin your morning with a short meditation and some gentle stretching. Put conscious thought into what you would like to achieve each day.
- Intentions for the New Year - Set mindful intentions rather than resolutions. Don't make them too tough or unachievable.
- Sip teas - Tea drinking is a form of art. It invites us to slow down, be patient (no one wants to burn their mouth) and bring attention to our health and wellbeing.