Amalaki Fruit Cinnamon
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamom) is beneficial for the cardiovascular system
- Emblica officinalis (Amla or Amalaki) has a positive effect upon the digestive system
- It favourably influences the stomach and intestinal tract functions
- Vitamin C enhances the optimal functioning of the immune system
- Helps to protect the cells against oxidative stress
- Improves the absorption of iron
- Reduces exhaustion and fatigue
- Naturally dried in the sun
From ancient times, Vedic Sages in India have considered Amalaki as a “heavenly fruit” due to its many antioxidants including vitamin C. They work by stimulating immunity and enhancing body purification from free radicals. One package of Amalaki (100g) covers the regular daily supply of vitamin C for a period of three days. In times of increased need of vitamin C, such as can occur as a consequence of decreased immunity, disease, convalescence, sport performance and other physical or mental stress, it is advisable to consume one package a day.
Each 100g pouch contains approx 5-7 servings
Spend $39 or more and get free shipping anywhere in New Zealand.
Flat rate of $5.90 for NZ orders below $39
Refund / Exchange PolicyRefund Policy
We do allow for exchanges or refunds in certain circumstances.